At the Columbia Club, You Belong
Becoming a Columbian has its perks. Here, you’ve got a finger on the pulse of the city. Becoming a Columbian means more than a card. It means being committed to something bigger than yourself. Becoming a Columbian means belonging.
For you, it’s time to belong.
- Build Lifelong Relationships – Develop a network of professionals, from a variety of backgrounds, who share a common passion for the community.
- World-Class Private Dining – Experience exceptional cuisine from our classically trained Executive Chef.
- Health and Wellness Center – Exercise in our new fitness facility, participate in group classes and receive access to the Club’s personal trainer, nutritionist and masseur.
- Personal Concierge – As your private liaison to everything in the city, our personal concierge makes it easy to get whatever you need.
- Reciprocal Clubs – Travel domestically or abroad and receive reciprocal membership at over 200 clubs worldwide.
Stop by our next Prospective Member Reception on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 5:30pm. Please let Molly English, Membership Coordinator know if you plan on attending. She can be reached by phone at 317.761.7517, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.